Hello everyone around the world. If you are doing the mind to Vietnam. And want to have photos taken in Vietnam for example: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh – Da Nang – Hue – Nha Trang. You can find and hire photographers in Vietnam.
I am photographer Hong Bui, currently I am a freelance photographer in Ho Chi Minh City. I specialize in portraiture, fashion and product lookbooks. However, when I was still taking pictures around Saigon. To find beautiful camp city. In 1 year, I also often go to different tourist destinations in Vietnam, I also have experience in tourist attractions in the style of native people.
If you book, I take a picture of myself and can pick you up for a tour, walking around Saigon.
Some location in Sai Gon for travel
Nha Tho Duc Ba (Immaculate Conception Cathedral Basilica / Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
Dinh Doc Lap (dinh Norodom / Independence Palace)
Bao Tang Nghe Thuat Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh (Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts).
Pho Di Bo Nguyen Hue (walking Street Nguyen Hue)
Thao Cam Vien Sai Gon (Saigon Zoo & Botanical Gardens)
Water Bus Sai Gon …
Canon 6D mark ii, sigma art 50 F1.4 and canon 24-105F4L. With this gear, I can take you pictures from portrait to panorama.
I have a motorbike, if you travel alone, I can pick you up and guide you to tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
WorkFlow when travel with Hong Bui
The steps, I will take if you choose to take pictures while traveling:
1. Pick you up at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Move out to my motorbike and take you to your hotel.
2. Then will move the locations depending on the beautiful time frame to take pictures for you.
3. Take you to eat cheap and delicious restaurants in Sai Gon.
Price Hiring Me
The cost of my book is divided into 2 packages:
A. Package only shooting is 12usd / 1h. And will send all the photos back to you. If you want me to edit and retouch photos for you, the cost of 1 retouch photo is 2usd / 1 file. I will use photoshop & lightrooms and capture one to process the images for you.
B. Package shooting and moto bike is 17usd / 1h. Like the package above, I will send you all the photos taken during this process. If you want me to edit and retouch photos for you, the cost of 1 retouch photo is 2usd / 1 file. I will use photoshop & lightrooms and capture one to process the images for you.
The authentication steps
That need to be taken to avoid fraud are as follows:
1. I will take a photo of your Passport. Just like you would take a photo of your passport. In Vietnam, people have a citizen identification card like the sample photo below.
2. Because the price is not high, when you book, please pay 80% of the cost of the book before shooting. And when the photo is done, please pay the remaining 20%. When I have received enough, I will send you pictures.
3. Expenses such as entrance tickets. Eating occurs. There are points that are not allowed to be taken with a professional camera, so I can take a photo of you with an iphone or buy a ticket for a professional camera if it’s sold there.
Please readmore in wikipedia with translate: https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%E1%BB%A9ng_minh_nh%C3%A2n_d%C3%A2n
With tours in the province, you will have to incur additional costs to go from Ho Chi Minh City to that point. So please pay this cost for me if you book for me. Tickets arise, I will quote the price at that time for your consideration.
My English is at a communicative level, so in the process of talking, if we don’t understand, we can use google translate for the exchange.
If in Ho Chi Minh City, I can have friends who speak English very well. If you agree, I will bring my friends (my friends will pay for their meals)
Contact me below
Facebook: Hong Bui Foto
Zalo – telegram – phone : +84 354 726 773